"A superb speaker and workshop presenter, Karen Krossing loves to nurture young writers and help them reach their potential."
Punch Like a Girl is "an explosive and addictive story that will grip the reader with suspense from the jabbing first sentences until the end!"
"Bog is an engrossing story beautifully told.... If you're not won over by this charming tale, you might be, like Bog's father, made of stone."
Did You Know…
- • Punch Like a Girl was one of two runners-up for the 2017 Joan F. Kaywell Books Save Lives Award.
- • Punch Like a Girl and Bog are CCBC Best Books for Kids and Teens.
- • Bog won the 2015 SCBWI Crystal Kite Award in the Canada division, and is a 2014 OLA Best Bets selection.
- • Cut the Lights received a Starred Review in ALA’s Booklist Magazine.
- • The Yo-Yo Prophet is a CCBC Best Book for Teens and a OLA Best Bets Honourable Mention.
- • Karen is an editor with the Toronto Public Library's Young Voices Magazine and a past president of CANSCAIP.