Recent projects include:
- Substantive and copy editing of the Occupation-specific Language Training Curriculum online course material for Colleges Ontario.
- Substantive and copy editing of the Orientation to Ontario Project for George Brown College. This included a 90-page workbook, an 80-page facilitator’s manual, and a detailed website. These materials were created for use in workshops to help newcomers settle in Ontario. The project is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration.
- Substantive and copy editing of the Occupation-specific Language Training Curriculum print material for Colleges Ontario. This curriculum addresses the language and communication needs of newcomers to Ontario who want to find and retain work in specific occupations for which they have training and experience in their home countries. It includes curriculum for ten occupational areas as well as an assessment manual for a total of 4800 pages to date. The project is funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- A series of twelve articles for Wyeth Consumer Healthcare about the role of nutrition in disease prevention. The articles were posted on Sympatico/MSN as content to support the promotion of their new product, Centrum Advantage. For a sample, go to “Eat Less, Live More.”
- A series of twelve articles for Pfizer Canada about quitting smoking. The articles were posted on Sympatico/MSN as content to support the promotion of NicoDerm. For a sample, go to “Get Rich: Quit.”
- Five detailed business case studies for Elsevier Interactive Solutions, profiling their recent web-based successes. These case studies proved to be effective sales support for the new business development team. For a sample, go to Bayer US Case Study.
- Eight concise case studies for Oxygen Design + Communication, profiling their recent design successes. These case studies provided marketing staff with dynamic tools for the sales process. For a sample, go to PTC Case Study.
- Condolife real-estate article to promote Builder Advertising and Marketing president John Amardeil. For a sample, go to “Buying Your Future Neighbourhood: How Visionaries Can Predict the Next Hot Location.”
- Print brochure for MacPherson Builders. For a sample, go to Take Me Home.
- Poster and brochure for Mason Homes that highlights their green philosophy and practices. For a sample, go to Green for Life.